l.p. - luminous pondering - hmm...

Nothing ludicrous here... Only some luminous words... And ludacris music! *Lol* - among others! The languishing blog + the lambasting blog = luminous pondering! NOT the ludicrous blog, NO! It's as simple as that! All Right? Enjoy! ;-)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hmm... Luminous Elusiveness?

Hmm... indeed!
I recently posted a whimsical post (again) on the main blog of this network of mine here - the ol' network within the older network (owned by Blogger - duh!) scheme, eh - and I do mean THE LUMINOUS BLOG aka TLB PRIME...

The post was all about repertoriating as many LUMINOUS folks and/or entities (corporate or otherwise) as possible within the small frame of time that I disposed of to do it - and, these days, it isn't much!

Days after publishing it, though, I thought to myself "I am lacking musical entities on that thing!" and nearly kicked myself in the rear end (where else) for having omitted to add my MY SPACE pals, Luminous Anonymous!

(Okay - I didn't really come remotely close to kicking myself - but still!)

And then, I found what I thought to be PERFECT additions to the post, reason enough to edit it, post-publishing, as is my luminous prerogative around here...!

I found... Luminous Orange!

WOW - my favorite color coupled with my monicker - at long last!!!
Thought I'd died and gone to Heaven - not, but still...!
Wasn't long, though, before disappointment settled in here, yup!

Here it is, "Luminous Orange" - try playing it and you will immediately see why I am so disappointed, in truth:



Drats, I thought! "FILE ERROR"...! Whoever the IDIOT who uploaded this gem (undoubtedly, it must be one) did not do it properly *or* actually was obtuse enough to DELETE THE PRECIOUS FILE SOON AFTER...?!?

Horror.

Next to it though was something about "the LUMINOUS flesh of giants" (?!?) by a band called BALAKLAHVA. I thought "sheesh - let's try and add THIS ONE...?" - after all, it does have a DOUBLE irony to it too, now (the LUMINOUS element, always, but also the GIANT one - hey, hey!)

But here is what I get, again:



Damn - 0 for 2 there...!!!
Thanks a whole lot, "radioblogclub" dudes!

I might just as well console myself with an old (I do mean OLD) favorite, with an odd title, that, MIRACULOUSLY, somehow, "radioblogclub" DOES have, for real...!



Just enjoy the music - and ignore the odd title, eh?

Hey - it's GENESIS, dammit!

They're AWESOME.
Not "odd"...!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Watch Videos:

  1. BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS (Green Day)
  2. GET BACK (Ludacris)
  3. TIME 2 WONDER (Djs at Work)
  4. WE WAIT AND WE WONDER (Phil Collins)
  5. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY (Eagles)
  6. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY (Kid Rock)
  7. ONE OF THESE NIGHTS (Eagles)
  8. KRYPTONITE (3 Doors Down)
  9. HOPE (Anathema)
  10. I THINK I'M PARANOID (Garbage)
  11. ACT A FOOL (Ludacris)
  12. WHY SHOULD I (Luciano)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com

Lifeform Used for Masterful Infiltration, Nocturnal Observation and Ultimate Sabotage
Lifeform Used for Calculation, Immediate Assassination and Nocturnal Observation
Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com





Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!