l.p. - luminous pondering - hmm...

Nothing ludicrous here... Only some luminous words... And ludacris music! *Lol* - among others! The languishing blog + the lambasting blog = luminous pondering! NOT the ludicrous blog, NO! It's as simple as that! All Right? Enjoy! ;-)

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hmm... What Is This Crap?

...



well... *I* am having issues 
with the amounts of 
SPAM CRAP 
that I get in my Gmail! 

Very poorly written spam crap, 
I might add...!!!


It's like the spammers 
are telling me: 
"you're just like 
the rest of the pack - 
you don't deserve 
that we put any time 
and genuine effort 
trying to goad you 
into clicking 
on that link...!"
DAMNED 
SPAMMERS!

I shall deal with ya now... 




























Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Watch Videos:

  1. BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS (Green Day)
  2. GET BACK (Ludacris)
  3. TIME 2 WONDER (Djs at Work)
  4. WE WAIT AND WE WONDER (Phil Collins)
  5. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY (Eagles)
  6. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY (Kid Rock)
  7. ONE OF THESE NIGHTS (Eagles)
  8. KRYPTONITE (3 Doors Down)
  9. HOPE (Anathema)
  10. I THINK I'M PARANOID (Garbage)
  11. ACT A FOOL (Ludacris)
  12. WHY SHOULD I (Luciano)
Video Codes by VideoCodeZone.Com

Lifeform Used for Masterful Infiltration, Nocturnal Observation and Ultimate Sabotage
Lifeform Used for Calculation, Immediate Assassination and Nocturnal Observation
Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com


Free FAQ Database from Bravenet Free FAQ Database from Bravenet.com





Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!