Skip to main content

Hmm... Forthcoming Facebook Armageddon?


HAUNTED HOUSE
"From blood sucking Vampires to mischievous Gremlins. Trouble your friends and foes with the Haunted House, use the mythical creatures to haunt, petrify and so on.......

Use the creature of your choice to haunt your friends. Most are scary but there is a silver lining. You can create your own creatures. We'll move the best creatures into the main gallery so that everyone can use them.

Start haunting right now.

The top haunters will square off in a forthcoming Armageddon
Facebook is providing links to these applications as a courtesy, and makes no representations regarding the applications or any information related to them. Any questions regarding an application should be directed to the developer."



About this Application


(3.0 out of 5)
Based on 1 review
Users:708 daily active users
0% of totalCategoriesGaming, Just for Fun


And... just another brick in
THE WALL...


Luciano Pimentel (luminous network) wrote
at 2:30pm
I'd blame it on Evil Ernie. He's my new all-purpose scapegoat, until someone quirkier comes along...!
Karen Hickey (Portland, OR) wrote
at 2:05am on February 10th, 2008
Why why why does the Valentine app pop up EVERY time I use this app? I'm about ready to uninstall!
Leonor Colbert (Oregon) wrote
at 5:18pm on December 21st, 2007
I liked this site better:

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Eilieonora

Have fun! V--V *bite*
Parinita Narain (India) wrote
at 12:08am on November 22nd, 2007
Lisa,

Did u try removing it and installing it again? Do let me know if it still does not work. Thanks
Shel Prescot (no network) wrote
at 12:26pm on November 2nd, 2007
Please could people add me as a friend. I would love to have friends from all over the world. I am not a crazy women I just love to chat. Pretty please!!!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx





Hmm... What will they think of NEXT?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hmm... Is Justice really improving in this world after all...?!?

On the date that, waaaaay back in 1431, the trial of one JOAN OF ARK began, we learn that a 9/11 plotter has his prison term increased! It was doubled in fact, in a German court of all places, in Hamburg to be more specific... Justice is improving, being meted out in a harsher way to those who deserve it too, in the country where, a relatively short time ago (what's 60-65 years in human history? Peanuts...) dementia and lunacy overtook an entire nation (or a good portion of it) and possessed the collective psyche enough to have them commit such atrocities... All in the name of the imaginary "master race"...! I should apologize for the very condensed -very spontaneous too- luminous history lesson... But I will not! ;) Suffice it to say - if Joan of Ark got the stake, 576 years ago today... Surely Mounir el Motassadeq deserves to get 15 years in prison... And to be decked all along the way... I know - easy one to say... Or type, really... Sue me, willya? ;)

Hmm... Energy, Eh?

really... VERNAL EQUINOX  yielding a  ''WORM FULL MOON''  and a  VORTEX  that unleashes  copious amounts of  ''unprecedented magical energy''  onto the Earth --- I presume?  Really?    Not a worm like this worm here,  one hopes... a so-so classic of the genre...  All I know... is that I took three fine pictures  on this night:  this last picture truly shows something akin to a ''vortex'' there  -  to tell the truth...! Or a rift in the fabric of space, tearing up   to further facilitate that generous dispensing of  ''magical energies'' promised there...  To the neo-pagans it was, anyway!  Well, all that is uncanny, really:  just yesterday I was thinking of  that old book project of mine  that I have shelved indefinitely...  And it was ten...

Hmm... Star Wars is real?

This museum exhibit in Boston seems to be trying to make the case that Star Wars "science" and real science are getting closer and closer with each passing day... Yes, folks, we may very well be driving around in our own private little Land Speeder one day, soon... hmm... well, maybe... However, until they make them nifty light-sabers, I will not be convinced - nor satisfied! But of course, light-sabers are to be handled only by enlightened ones, as on the big screen now! For reality sure needs to imitate art if they ever do make them light-sabers - like, commercially!? Imagine them becoming available in an all-American Wal-Mart near you: any nitwit could pick one up, just like, I dunno, just like they buy a gun, for crying out loud! It should be restricted to an elite customer-base, really, for we do NOT want fanatics, lunatics or other "ics" strutting around brandishing weapons like that, now do we? They better ponder the question carefully before making any more...